Friday, July 16, 2010

Gaia's Heebie-Jeebies


hmmmm-Maaah- MAAAHH-MAGH-GHAAH-Gaghh-gagah

That's how I can best describe the groan that Mother Earth uttered this morning. My bed shook as I hear another set of sounds:

SCREEEE! Flap-flap-flap Thunk!

Not only did Gaia wake me from my slumber, but it freaked MY BIRD out of his mind. I get out of bed, fetch the bird up from the darkened room, and put him up back on his perch.

I get back in bed and notice that the clock reads 0505hrs. I try to go back to sleep, and wonder why did we just shake this morning, and the thought occurs to me:

You know the feeling you get when you are overwhelmed with the "Heebie-Jeebies"? That chill that goes up your spine and makes you shudder in repulsion? Well, over DC Land this morning, Mother Earth just had the heebie-jeebies.

You see, after so many promises by The Golden Child in which he declaimed:






... and then watching as he obstructed every effort to cap the Gusher in the Gulf of Mexico, I could almost hear her say:

"**SHUDDER**" After so high rhetoric, Barrack, and it took you 90-Days to plug that hole?

Boq

No comments:

Post a Comment